Sunday, September 16, 2007

Awards!!!!!!

And now, ladies and gentleman, I'm pleased to announce the 2007 Flyswatter Magazine Reader's Choice Awards! I, Zachary Andrew Meloy, chef and nominee for "Best Chef", am here to talk with you all about the importance of exercising your right to vote! For those of you who missed last presidential election, you now have the opportunity to take part in an equally if not more important election. The poll is located at www.thecostaricalist.com in the top right hand corner.

See you at the polls!


ps: This election is super important. I might not get a date to the Tamarindo prom if I don't get elected so if you don't vote for me I'm totally not talking to you. Whatever...

2 comments:

Cheilita said...

um dude what's up with the best Gay Mexican and why weren't you on that list too?

PushStart Kitchen said...

oh that...yeah I already won that one. Hands down. I also won most chiseled abs and most disarming charm. True story.