Friday, April 27, 2007

Home Sweet Home, kind of...

Right, so, the photo here is how I want to be forever remembered: Laughing my head off as I eat something delicious (Cuban okra in this case).

I made it back from 10 days in Cuba with amazing experiences that very few tourists get and some wonderful new friends. We landed here in San Jose today at around 4.20p and I've been doing laundry ever since. Tomorrow, early, we head out for the pacific where I will be sure to eat too much, write too much, and surf entirely too much. I love you all more than rice and beans and I'll be more on top of this bit here as soon as I get ten free minutes and a solid internet connection.

(any and all travel stories will be posted starting tomorrow on the Chispa link at the right so don't be a houndin' me here, galdangit! I need some SLEEP!)

rum and dancing,
z

No comments: