Monday, April 9, 2007

You misweble POOP!

Easter weekend passed quietly (aside from this insanely loud PA short out at the insanely early sunrise Easter service) at home with my folks and Rebecca. The Easter bunny, in trying to make up for the fact he hasn't left me much since I was 10 or so, decided he would go completely apey and leave me at least 10 kilos of gummy candy at the foot of the bed. Zach receiving candy before sunrise? I think we can see where this is going.

I spent the majority of the afternoon seeing if I could pay him tribute by jamming my face full of Haribo delicious and acting like chubby bunny only succeeding in having candy hallucinations and acting the goat at an exceptional Easter dinner.

After the haze lifted and the dishes were cleared there was a family viewing of "Throw Momma from the Train", the late Anne Ramsey's greatest work to date. The rest of the evening was spent trying to shake the visions of gummy bears dancing in my head in front of Iron Chef.

This weekend and the week to come have and will be a good respite in the flurry of "zach's life is spring break" activities before heading back south again hence the lack of content on the old web log here. I have to think back over the past few weeks and just rub my temples and shake my head. I love it, I love it.

1 comment:

peppersnaps said...

Ahhh, THERE you are! :)